[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [putty]Bidi + PuTTY - done
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [putty]Bidi + PuTTY - done
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:25:15 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: putty at projects dot tartarus dot org
--- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> >From: Owen Dunn <owend at chiark dot greenend dot org dot uk>
> >That patch applies cleanly but doesn't build (see compile errors
> >below). Also, the minibidi code doesn't seem to be referenced by
> oops, forgot to diff terminal.h
> the minibidi code is called from within terminal.c , see the warnings.
> now, i dont have a linux box present (because i messed up the partition)
> so, i can upload the terminal.h file to cvs OR, someone can take it
> and append the changes to the patch...
> nadim ?
Ahmad, do it either way and feel free to mail me whatever you like
(including a diff) and I'll do whatever you instruct me to do :-)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway