RE: Arappix Project TODO List Discussion

Please find below the preliminary TODO list for the
Arappix (soon to be
Arabbix) project. I am working on adding a lot more
granularity to it.
Please feel free to discuss any additions of
modifications you might
need.

Please note that i will freeze this list by Sept.11
2003 for the sake of
moving on to executing. All issues raised pas that
point will have to be
looked at individually.

TODO List : (Frozen on Sept 11, 2003)
Salam,
I would like to help in this project.
After reading the thread, I wish to help in these
things (as listed in the TODO list):
3) Add OpenOffice 1.1 Arabic GUI files
4) Add some games with Arabic support (maybe)
6) Add Arabeyes artwork as default (Need some art)
8) Add a small Arabic written guide on how to use
distro (any volunteers)
9) Burn the CD
10) Test the CD

and once it's released, I'll work on letting news
sites know about the release, and specially
Distrowatch.com :)

regards,
Ossama Khayat