less-381 & composing char fix (again)

Mark, I had mailed this patch/fix back in December and didn't hear back,

I had subsequently noticed that you included my report of this bug
on your "known bugs" list (note ref #257),

Do please bare in mind that I already have a fix and had presented it
to you in the email noted (link above); was the fix deemed insufficient ?
I have since updated the patch against less-381 and included it on
arabeyes' CVS.

To view,

To checkout directly from our CVS,

  $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs login
    (Password: anoncvs)
  $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs co projects/external/less

Do let me know if you need to see "real" examples and screenshots
there-of.  It would also be really useful and helpful to get a reply.

 - Nadim

Do you Yahoo!?