Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch

Steve, based on a great comment from Tony one of the known bugs is
now fixed (it wasn't so much a bug as it was a setting that I could
toggle in vim - vim has way too many switches and options :-).  I've
updated the Arabic patch with the following comments,

  + Patch is now against Vim-6.1.358
  + Corrected my email address in the help file (Ooops :-)
  + Included the setting of 'delcombine' to deal with combined characters
  + Updated documentation to reflect the inclusion

You can view the v-1.13 patch here,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/vim/arabic_shape.patch

or you can download it via,

  $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs login
    (Password: anoncvs)
  $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs co projects/external/vim

See if this is worthy of rolling a new windows binary.

Any news on the patch's inclusion ?

Regards,