[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch
- To: digitect at mindspring dot com, antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net
- Subject: Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:22:03 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
Steve, based on a great comment from Tony one of the known bugs is
now fixed (it wasn't so much a bug as it was a setting that I could
toggle in vim - vim has way too many switches and options :-). I've
updated the Arabic patch with the following comments,
+ Patch is now against Vim-6.1.358
+ Corrected my email address in the help file (Ooops :-)
+ Included the setting of 'delcombine' to deal with combined characters
+ Updated documentation to reflect the inclusion
You can view the v-1.13 patch here,
or you can download it via,
$ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs login
$ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs co projects/external/vim
See if this is worthy of rolling a new windows binary.
Any news on the patch's inclusion ?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more