Re: Re: Re: (3) Arabic vim patch (was - BAD BUG)

digitect at mindspring dot com wrote:
> From: Bram Moolenaar, 02/21/03 05:07 PM
> > Steve Hall wrote:
> > >
> > > Bram, would it still help you for me to try this patch, despite
> > > Tony's issue having been solved by the latest binary? Be glad to
> > > create it, just say the word.
> >
> > Yes, I would still like to find out what the actual problem is.
>
>   [snip]
>
> > Try the patch below (relative to 6.1.351).
>
> YAWgVB (yet another Windows gVim binary) with this patch, Arabic
> patch, through official 6.1.351:
>
>   http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim61-351+-binary.zip
>
> Works for me on WinXP, Tony? I'll give it a try on Win95 tonight, too.
>

> --
> Steve Hall  [ {digitect}AT{mindspring}DOT{com} ]

Works for me on W98 (rightleft and norightleft, on Cream's test .txt and on
a .htm of mine with vocalised Arabic mixed with French). I'm not going to
set it up as default gvim though (I set the 6.1.350 as default yesterday and
I'm suspicious of Bram's patch for use in "production" software).

Regards,
Tony.