A new project ??

Hi everybody at arabeyes,

First of all I would like to apologize for not keeping my promises... In july I said I would contribute to katoob and then after some troubles on my PC I went on vacation... It seems since then that katoob is flying ;) congratulations to M. Sameer and others who contributed in the project, keep the good work !

I'd like to start a contribution with something very smooth. I wrote a program that draws plots, graphs, functions etc. I guess that people from the arab community may be interested in something that draws plots and can in the same time draw labels, texts etc in arabic.
Since my program is "totally" written with xlib, here is my question: where do I start in order to make my program "speaks" arabic. I think it has something to do with pango, but what is pango and how it works ???

Sorry if my questions may seem stupid. But I would be grateful if someone could show me some docs,

Thanx in advance,

Youcef Rahal.

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx