xiterm - testing

Walid :-), since you've been our goto-man in terms of testing
new applications and giving EXCELLENT feedback to the list/group
as well as the authors, could you please look into IBM's xiterm ?
(let's see if we can give mlterm a run for its money :-)

I'm unable to compile it on solaris (it might be awhile before
that is fixed - the author is aware of the issues), so make sure
to test it out on linux.

 Package : iterm-0.4 (its actually called xiterm in the docs)

 Author	 : Jiro SEKIBA <jir -at- yamato (dot) ibm (dot) com>

 URL 	 : http://www-124.ibm.com/linux/projects/iterm

 CVS	 : cvs -d:pserver:anonymous(at)cvs.li18nux.org:/cvsroot login
           cvs -d:pserver:anonymous(at)cvs.li18nux.org:/cvsroot co iterm

 MailList: li18nux-utildev -at- li18nux (dot) org
           You need to be subscribed to mail there, so check
           out the following URL and note the instructions of
           how to subscribe (ie. the "-ctl" business); it's a
           weird list format (virtually no archives, etc), but
           that's a different conversation :-)

             http://www.openi18n.org/ml

Bare in mind that without testing at a minimum and without
feedback we risk the chance that whatever limited Arabic support
might disappear in future releases; so its incumbent upon us
to ALWAYS test and relay info back to the application authors.

BTW: if there are others that would like to take on this fun
     role, do let us know.