Re: PuTTY: more intersting very intersting.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:32:23PM +0200, alsayed wrote:

> It worked also very good from mozilla latest release , i think that
> it would be very good idea to downlod it source and discover this.
>

> you had already made this and found the one intersting in the
> directory http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/
> and http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/gfx/src/windows/

Now I need your help to figure out exactly how does Mozilla use the
Windows APIs to render arabic text. I expect it to locate a glyph
index from a font and then use that index to pass to a drawing
API. Once you find it send the link to the source file.

-Kamal