General Request

Salam,

I was cleaning up our doc/ module in the CVS repository when I came across
doc/misc/ar_GPL. It would be a real nice treat if all the developers involved
with GPL'd programs (that means everyone on Arabeyes with the exception of
Duali.. heh) to add that file along witht heir COPYING or LICENSE file and refer
to it in their README files.

This is of course to raise awareness and not really going to have any legal
ramifications.

Thank you
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: