Re: Quran license - (GNU Free Documentation License may be the one)

Have you seen the GNU Free Documentation License. It complemnents the GNU
General Public License. Its purpose is to make written documents "free" and
assures everyone the freedom to copy and redistribute with or without
modifying it. Translation is considered a kind of modification under the
terms of the license. I think it's very suitable and better than reinventing
the wheel.

--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,