help, new akka release coming - 0.1a

Hi,
A lot of work has been made in akka. No new feature that you can test
straight away right now unless you are not afraid from writing a couple
of perl lines and invoke a few console related tools without
documentation. I don't think you want to do it anyway because the new
features will be user-friendly  and docs will be available very soon.

That said, I need you folks to test the compile process. The more you
are to test, the greater the chances of running success later will be.

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

NEWBIES DON'T GET AFRAID, THIS IS EASY

1) Please download http://www.arabeyes.org/files/akka-01a.tgz and untar
it.
    You are supposed to have SWIG, ORBit, perl, pthreads.
    Hint for newbies :
        copy akka-01a.tgz in /tmp
        tar -zxvf akka-01a.tgz

2)  Compile and report failures or successes of compilation.
            cd akka
            chonfigure
            make

3) In case of failure, please rerun chonfigure with the --verbose option

            chonfigure --verbose
    and report both the full output of chonfigure --verbose and make (if
you reached this latter step).

Thanks.