Re: Meeting...

On 5/2/05, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Gents, it seems as though all (Mr. M.Sameer was/is excused)
> missed our weekly monday meeting (ouch !!!).  Please note
> that we have a meeting each and _every_ monday at 1800 UTC
> (unless noted otherwise on this list).  So if it's monday
> and it's 1800 UTC you better be near a PC getting onto IRC.
>
> If you can't/won't be making it to the meeting do please post
> here at least 12+ hours in advance.  Once we get going the
> meeting's agenda also needs to be updated well in advance of
> the meeting to get participants time to get prepared.
>
> We need to reschedule this missed meeting, when ?  How about
> tuesday may 3rd at 1800UTC (the sooner the better) ?.
[...]

Salam. It seems I missed the meeting, twice! Darn!

I'm deeply sorry. I had to fly to Jeddah on very short notice. My
transportation within the city was limited and I was so preoccupied
the whole time I forgot the meeting, and even the fact that Samy lives
there and that I should look him up :-)

I just arrived an hour ago, so I guess I missed the reschedueled
meeting too. Did it take place? I hope I didn't miss much.

Abdulaziz,