Meeting...

Gents, it seems as though all (Mr. M.Sameer was/is excused)
missed our weekly monday meeting (ouch !!!).  Please note
that we have a meeting each and _every_ monday at 1800 UTC
(unless noted otherwise on this list).  So if it's monday
and it's 1800 UTC you better be near a PC getting onto IRC.

If you can't/won't be making it to the meeting do please post
here at least 12+ hours in advance.  Once we get going the
meeting's agenda also needs to be updated well in advance of
the meeting to get participants time to get prepared.

We need to reschedule this missed meeting, when ?  How about
tuesday may 3rd at 1800UTC (the sooner the better) ?.

Salam