Re: Back to normal ?

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:50:58 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I am travelling on the 8th and dont know when I will be settled down.
>
> A rough estimate ?  Will you check emails on occasion ?

I dont know. It depends on what happens. It could be sometime before
the 15th and it could be near the end of March. In any case, I will
try to read emails constantly rather than occassionaly.

> > Nadim, I'm really sorry about this. I dont know when things will be
> > back to normal for me but I promise once they are I will more than
> > make up for whats going on now.
>
> Sure, don't worry about it (just make sure to get the agenda/minutes
> done from our last meeting for completeness).

Crap. Forgot about those. I'll see when I can sit down for them.

Salam and thanks,

Abdulaziz,