Re: well..well..well

On Thursday 11 August 2005 01:01, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> So we have a dilemma here.  How about if we do this, we continue to
> have our meetings in the same time (monday 1800 UTC) yet if you are
> next to a computer and are willing to spend 10/15 minutes chatting
> randomly in case things come-up (such as an impromptu meeting or
> question), then login to IRC and idle.
[...]

No problem.

> I'm guessing Abdulaziz is saying Monday 1800UTC +/- 1, so 1700UTC
> or 1900UTC.  As noted, I'm flexible (with some exceptions), so just
> let me know when.

Right. To put it simply, I'm available almost all the time. The only times I
cant attend are on a Friday or a Saturday evening. Anything else is doable.
The reasons I didn't attend so many meetings didn't have anything to do with
meeting time. Honest :-)

So, see you this Monday?

Abdulaziz,