Re: well..well..well

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 11:54:47AM +0300, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> > Seriously, what time suits you best? I prefer 0500 UTC because thats
> > when I am  at work and actually have a reliable connection.
>
> I can't guarantee any hour during the working hours.
> I might be busy, In a meeting, Outside the office doing whatever.

So we have a dilemma here.  How about if we do this, we continue to
have our meetings in the same time (monday 1800 UTC) yet if you are
next to a computer and are willing to spend 10/15 minutes chatting
randomly in case things come-up (such as an impromptu meeting or
question), then login to IRC and idle.

> > If the time is not right we can go back to our old time give or
> > take an hour or two. It was fine with me.
>
> "give or take an hour" ??

I'm guessing Abdulaziz is saying Monday 1800UTC +/- 1, so 1700UTC
or 1900UTC.  As noted, I'm flexible (with some exceptions), so just
let me know when.