Re: meeting

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 22:01, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Sorry I missed the meeting - I didn't see an agenda checked-in the morning
> of the meeting and assumed we are yet again in limbo.
>
> My apologies...

You did not miss the meeting (well, sort of). The meeting was cancelled
-- I called for its cancellation since the agenda came in too late.
Anmar was supposed to have sent out an email about this (I guess that
slipped).

In any case, the meeting is postponed to next week, our usual day and
time.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir