Re: Meeting !

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 10:47:18AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> > And, just so we can get this confusion about the agenda, there is no
> > such thing as me supposed to writing the agenda. I was supposed to write
> > the minutes (which I haven't -- yes, that I can be blamed for). The
> > agenda is set by whoever wants to enter an item. The rotation i was
> > proposing is not for the agenda. It's for driving the meetings and doing
> > the minutes afterwards. I hope that is now clear.
>
> I think Youcef captured it best.  The agenda is 40-50% TODOs and those
> are noted in the minutes - doing both the agenda (which as youcef noted
> is a cut-n-paste job) when doing the minutes is a no-brainer.

Well, if you guys put it _that_ way ;) Damn, I should have thought
things through before proposing a rotation ;)

I have not been feling well lately, looks like I'm not only suffering
from a splitting headache, but coming down with a flu. Did you know that
it rained today for the second time since I've been to Dubai? Well.. the
weather is changing too quickly for my body to adjust. I took the rest
of the week off so I won't be 'connected' until Sat. morning.

Just thought you guys might want to know.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |