Re: Meeting !

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:42:24AM +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> Salam,
>
> Mohammed, today's meeting was cancelled mainly because you were not there and
> because there was no agenda (which you were supposed to do).
>
> Sorry, but it is rather frustrating to wake up early for nothing.

All apologies. I was sick with a migraine (throwing up, eyeballs wanting
to come out of their socket, etc.). I didn't go to work. I am up here at
this net cafe specifically to write this (my Palm's net conectivity
doesn't seem to want to send messages).

And, just so we can get this confusion about the agenda, there is no
such thing as me supposed to writing the agenda. I was supposed to write
the minutes (which I haven't -- yes, that I can be blamed for). The
agenda is set by whoever wants to enter an item. The rotation i was
proposing is not for the agenda. It's for driving the meetings and doing
the minutes afterwards. I hope that is now clear.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |