Re: Review please

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> I'll send the rather-long-message below to say the ~30 (or 50 ? ;) recently
> registered people. Please review.
>
> If I don't get any answer in the coming 24 hours I'll consider it's fine and
> I'll start sending it. You can also make the process faster by replying as
> soon as you read it :-)

Sounds good, you might want to include the URLs to the translator's
guide and CVS HOWTO along with a link to a sample .POT and .PO file.
You can create a sample.pot/po with say 2-3 strings for new members
to see what is involved - I'm not sure newbies really know what is
expected from them when we mention "translation".

Salam and thanks Youcef for tackling this insistently difficult topic.