Re: Fedora

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Gents, I am seriously getting tired of spending time on this issue. I
> would like to move (on the list here) to drop the Fedora project.
>
> Red Hat are big boys, if they want Arabic, they can get it done. There
> are more urgent projects for us to spend our time/resources on.

I'd highly recommend you stop this circular email insanity and simply
stop posting on this topic period.  Add an agenda item to the next
meeting and probe the previous fedora contributors for comments and
their views (it is after all their project and their work and they
should have the most say).

Keep a cool, level-headed view on things - don't get sucks into nonsense.