Re: Arafat's project

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> As you have seen from the Araft post [1] on the general list, he is
> requesting a project to be imported to Arabeyes' CVS. I am not too
> impressed by the speed that we approve no-brainer projects like this at.

I see no issue with our speed - waiting a maximum of 1 week won't kill
anyone to be completely honest.

> Could we approve this on the list? A simple 'aye' would do. I will take
> care of the project page creation, etc.

I'd rather we don't - we have a set procedure and precedent and it would
be wise to stay with it.  If you like, you can always call for a meeting
to get "emergency" or "important" topics taken care of ASAP.