Re: Tomorrow's meeting

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> This is to inform you that I unfortunately will not be able to attend our
> next meeting (due to a family thingie that can't be postponed. Don't worry
> though, nothing critical). However, since this meeting is a _very_ important
> one, I suggest not to delay it.
>
> I 'mandate' Nadim to vote in my place ;)) [actually if that's even needed,
> that is, as you all know what's my opinion].

Thanks Youcef for the heads-up.  The meeting never did take place since
Anmar didn't show and we need to have 3 members minimum for quorum which
leads me the next topic.  We MUST be informed ahead of time (like Youcef
did) if you are not going to show-up to the meeting - its rather unfair
and unprofessional for all of us to sit around and wait.  We're merely
asking for a courtesy note at least 24 hours ahead of the planned meeting.

It goes without saying that EVERY week (currently on Wed at 18:00 UTC) we
have a meeting - so it would be abnormal for us NOT to have a meeting on
those days/times not the other way around.

I really really really hope we revert back to doing things right and keeping
abreast of our meetings and deliverables (the TODOs are again stacking up,
so everyone review your TODOs ASAP).

> Sorry for the _very_ short notice.

Not a problem - that was plenty of time (> 24 hours) and its appreciated.