Move status

I am happy to announce that all major servers on sina are fully operational.

Here is what we need to do:

0. Need to finish the installation of
	- webalizer
	- logrotate

1. test all servers for proper functionality.
	- test mailman/mhonarc/spamassassin
	- test postfix
	- test bugzilla
	- test apache
	- test qamoose
	- test cvs
	- test dictd
	- test cron (make sure all crons are error free)
	- wiki (moin moin)
	- viewcvs
	- swish-e

2. Need to move the data from razi to sina ( this step might require we shut down razi for a few hours to finish the move and not miss a thing) . This should be announced if we plan to stop razi for any period of time.

3. Need to test things quickly to make sure the data was properly ported

4. Need to officially move the DNS records

5. Need to do post move clean up

6. need to document the process and its pitfalls

after a period of operation , we need to take razi out of the picture.

Here is what i suggest: by tomorrow i would have fixed logrotate and webalizer.

tomorrow evening (9:00 PST | GMT XX:XX) we do all the steps in one sitting... this way we can fix things immediatly then go live.

Please let me know what is the best way to move ?

Anmar