Re: Move Status (Bugzilla)

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:57:02AM -0800, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Elzubeir:
>
> Thanks a lot for your help with Bugzilla. I am interested in knowing
> what was the problem and how did you solve it ?
>
> BTW, when i loge into bugzilla on sina, it says that I need an LDAP user
> and password. I assume this is a simple misconfiguration and you are not
> really setting ldap  yet. :)
>

> I will try and fix this issue. Thanks alot.

No problem (Dr. Yuyu was there to help ;)).. The problem was in the
privileges to the database user. It simply needed 'lock' privileges (in
the database 'mysql', table 'db'). So once that was changed it was all
good.

I have no idea what you are talking about.. LDAP? There are no LDAP
settings on razi. That's your own doing ;) By the way, please do resolve
the apt-get issues related to postinst with bugzilla. I noticed there
were some issues there.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |