[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Replies to registrations
- To: Core Arabeyes Management Team <core at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Replies to registrations
- From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:34:04 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=l1ytQzssTa5OPBcdh4t+BxDgWmqGeAiFErjO+NKoxzs4akwPaD9aXQd4IZVS5rDIQmQbWG++PTZbrsPlXEx+93QUrItHMwgMtbBaYGp3nAsyuzhNWZH7AUJKc2O4Pd+icWszjWqWb4Va9iWgBZBDhGDMo2QzEOZ99CFHf9wan2s=
I apologize. Was trying to take the initiative. We have a special
template? What else haven't you gents told me? :-)
If it frees you up to take on other issues, then yes I am interested
in taking on this job. Grunt work is my kind of work.
I'm still a little confused about who does what in core, so until I
figure that out I guess you will all have to bear with me.
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:17:50 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Abdulaziz, please refrain from replying to newly registered people. We have
> a special template which we email and that task has fallen on my shoulders
> for the longest period (which I'm OK with). If you are very interested in
> taking on this job (and there are many other more pressing issues), let me
> know meanwhile do please leave it be and I'll take care of those things.
> - Nadim