Replies to registrations

Abdulaziz, please refrain from replying to newly registered people.  We have
a special template which we email and that task has fallen on my shoulders
for the longest period (which I'm OK with).  If you are very interested in
taking on this job (and there are many other more pressing issues), let me
know meanwhile do please leave it be and I'll take care of those things.