Re: Resignation from Core

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> It is with great pain and regret that I feel I must offer
> my resignation to the Arabeyes project.

The above announcement promoted a discussion on IRC which ended with the
following exchange,

14:15 <@nadim> kuru: my final question - is there room to maneuver or you've
               set your mind - should we all meet about this or it is over ?
14:17 <@kuru> nadim: I don't know -- do you think a meeting would do anything?
14:17 <@nadim> you tell me
14:18 <@nadim> the only part I can comprehend in your email is the 'not having
               fun' part -- all the rest is hogwash (to be blunt)
14:18 <@nadim> and if I'm mistaken (very likely), do bring those topics up for
               discussion and let's get 'em right
14:22 <@kuru> let's have the meeting and see where it goes then.

So how about Sunday at 0600 UTC (that's 11pm Saturday night pacific) ?