Focus meeting

Mohammed, well we had a meeting today at 6:00pm UTC (youcef that's 1800 :-)
and you weren't there.  As what we have on the agenda requires us all there
(Focus thread talk), we all decided to postpone it until you are there.
As such, when can we do this ?

Anmar and Youcef both noted 'whenever' (with no ill-feeling I'm sure :-).
My schedule is as follows (for now),

  6pm - 12pm UTC   TUE, WED, THU  (that's 11am -  5pm pacific)
  9pm - 12pm UTC   FRI            (that's  2pm -  5pm pacific)
  3am -  7am UTC   SAT, SUN       (that's  8pm - 12pm pacific)

Let us know when to do this (we need a meeting ASAP before we go back to
our regularly WED 6pm UTC meeting time), but as far as I remember you
had requested a time change so we went from 6am UTC to 6pm UTC (which
actually suites me better anyways).