From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: MySQL+Web questions
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:32:47 -0700

Salam. Youcef, we've been trying to move slowly to 'Sina' and had a number
of minor questions with regard to mysql. Since Mohammed is MIA, we thought
maybe you'd know (having touched the database with the site code). We are
aware of one mysql user 'arabeyes' (and his password), are there others ?
We're trying to create a qamoose database within mysql, but mysql notes us
not having enough privileges (as though there are other users - root didn't
pan out). If you know 'em and their 'kalimat el-sir' mail them to me please.

One final thing, we continue to get people we register with hyphens in their
lastname and their username shows up with that hyphen (ie. so when a user
shows with 'Al-Kareem' as a lastname, have his username simple be 'alkareem'
ignoring that - and/or underscore (if any)). Can we correct this problem -
I thought it was taken care of.

I will try to contact Arafat.Mohamed (again) to see what's up - this is now
bordering ridiculous.

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en son et en image avec vos amis.