Re: donation page

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:45:05PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Mohammed, didn't we get a recent donation from a vim user ?
> > Home come I'm not seeing it on our donations page ?
> >
> >   http://www.arabeyes.org/donate.php
> >
> > Is evertything working properly ?  Is the value reflected on that page
> > is what we currently have in PayPal ?  If not, how can we sync 'em ?
> >
> > I think we also need an expenses page or section.
>
> Yes it is not reflected -- mainly because it is not automated and I
> never put it up :(
>
> The rest sounds like a request to the webmaster to me (ie. to facilitate
> a web interface to update those values).

Well, this needs to be added to a list somewhere (bugzilla ?) along with
the need for a "Thank_You" page and an "Expenditures" (or "Expenses") page
or section.

Come to think of it, donations mail appear on 'donate' - couldn't we script
something to process those emails (no need to web interface anything).  Not
sure how you'd trigger (or engage) the script though (tell me how to do that
and I'm script it myself).