Arabic FAQ

Isam a couple of weeks back noted that someone he knew has put together
an Arabic Linux FAQ.  He sent me a copy and asked me if we'd be interested
in it.  Take a peek,

  http://arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/Linux_FAQ.isam.pdf

It was also noted that its author is open to modifications and additions.

Finally, one less thing to worry about (you've been told) - it would be nice
to know what to do with this PDF and/or whether to pursue it or not (for
inclusion that is).