I am back but will be gone again

Hello all:

I am finally back. Had to spend a couple of days in bed but I feel so much better. During my time in bed, I realised that i needed some time off. Therefore, I booked a flight to Germany and will be leaving tomorrow noon time (Oct 20).

I will be there for 21 Days (coming back on Nov. 7th). During that time, I will not be very active in answering emails or working on Arabbix. I will have my laptop with me so if you need me, you can still email me.

I will be on AIM at (user id:mranmaro) so you can AIM me if you need be.

I hope this does not slow things down for all of. I would not go unless i really felt it was needed.

Talk to you soon.

Anmar