incomplete iso

Okay, for some reason the ISO on sf.net is about 10% the actual size..
so Anmar, please please please, as soon as you get up, put the file up
on razi, email me about it (or upload it to sf.net again if you want,
whatver).. and email me AND _call_ me. I won't pick up if you don't want
to pay for it.. simply let it ring enough times that I know you called..
so I can run off to a net cafe and do the rest.

Thanks