Arabbix final release

Anmar/Nadim,

I need the okay on the Arabbix release ASAP. We have until today to make
the final release to have it put on CD's. If fixes over 0.6 release
cannot be made on time, let me know so we would simply go with the
current 0.6 release.

Nadim, do you happen to have the OSS Conference in Jordan's
presentation? I have the SXI version (openoffice) but it seems to be
corrupted. I would like to use it as a basis for my presentation at
Gitex 2003.

The subject would be: Arabeyes - The Arab Open Source Experience

Any objections must be made now ;)

Regards