Re: Handout corrections

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir arabeyes org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 02:08:37PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> > Sure, do give me exact URLs to the files you mean (not sure which "Handout"
> > you mean - we need more discriptive names :-)  I would assume its the
> > .ppt files, right ?
>
> http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
> ..
>
> http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/handout.pdf

Ah, that's a document that I wrote which was later created by Isam.
I don't have the document (nor the cool relevant graphics) to make
the changes that you noted.

I still think we need all those docs and presentations (ppt or otherwise)
somewhere on the arabeyes machine (even if they are proprietary) for just
like such circumstances.