Handout corrections

Salam,

I was preparing the handouts and all other Arabeyes related documents
in preparation for consulting lawyers on registering Arabeyes legally,
and what options we have in the region (and outside of it).

There are several little things here and there that need to be corrected.
I am not quite done with the presentation, but the handout is minor.

- 2nd paragraph, first line:  s/it's/its
- 2nd para, line before last: s/Arab/Arabic
- para before last, 1st line: s/its/it's
- para before last, 7th line: s/skill-set./skill-set is.

Since these 2 documents (presentation and handout) are not on CVS
and are not in an Open format, corrections have to be done this way.
*hint*hint*

Nadim?

Thanks
---