Re: Translator guide

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Re: Translator guide
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:03:05 -0800 (PST)

Mine isn't perfect either, but some things just sound odd to my ears. How
about this, make whatever changes you like (get more comments from Isam and
Mohammed, etc) and then after you are done, I can go in and make "polishing"
changes (minor rewording, etc).

Does that sound reasonable ? That way we don't have to play the coordination
game.

I do think that we need to get this live ASAP (set a hard date) and have
newbies (we've had a few of late) start looking at it and see what questions
they come-up with. It would also be useful to add all those recent questions
on 'doc' to the guide as they are very relevant.

OK. I am waiting for more comments then. As soon as I receive them, I make the changes and you are then free to make the corrections.

About a hard date, let's say before next meeting as a maximum. I do agree that this must be on Arabeyes web ASAP.

Youcef.

Pro ou perso, toutes les adresses et numéros de tél que vous cherchez http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9491