Translation Guide feedback

Salam.  Youcef, as promised, here are my comments on the translation doc,

  http://perso.club-internet.fr/youcef.rahal/tmp/x38.html

(comments were written as I was reading the doc, so sorry if things might
not flow well :-)

2.2 replace "which part you'd like to contribute to" (since it assumes the
    newbie knows what he's doing - which he might not) and note "state where
    your interests lie and which application peek your curiosity" or similar.

2.2 the Tasks List will be specific to the translation ?  If so you
    might want to rename it (we have too many task lists :-) maybe
    "translation_task list or something"

2.buttom replace "The coordinator of the project you are working on" with
         "A coordinator or an capable body or authority" -- again, the
         assumption here is that the newbie knows nothing about projects
         and what work lies ahead.

3.top Note how the CVS registration will be replied to (ie. replace
      "while waiting for your fresh new CVS account" with "while waiting
      for your CVS account acceptance email (which ought to be sent in
      2-3 days)"

3.0 Note that windows users should use linux.  Something along the lines of
    "if you are a windows user, switch immediately to using linux"

3.1 Mention of UTF-8 there seems out of place.  You note "save your files"
    what files are being referred to (you might be jumping the gun a bit)

3.1.1 Mention the fact that the user needs to pick a project to work on
      (might want to mention the "projects" page link and tell them to
      search for "i18n" or something) and to get a hold of the coordinator
      noted on that project page to establish some sort of communication.

3.3 Might want to move it up before 3.2 (instead of Kbabel, note a link to
    translation tool in which you mention Kbabel and possibly others).

3.5 Might want to mention that projects have priorities and that they (the
    newbies) need to look at the project plan and make sure that they work
    on files deemed of importance - again meaning "need to contact the
    project coordinator"

3.6 Might want to mention that if one is NOT able to commit (no account or
    problems, then the file ought to be mail to the coordinator to a special
    not-yet existant email address)

In section 3, I didn't see any mention of credit info, headers, fuzzy stuff,
automatic translation, what to write when you commit, etc.  Section-3 is the
heart of this document and seems to need a bit more beef.  You might want to
add all of Isam's previous FAQ points here (in terms of process, etc).

4.top Any KDE version minimum preferred ?  What about those using Gnome ?
      You might consider a "Translation Tools" section in which Kbabel is
      but 1 part, but mention that people could use other means but they
      are not encouraged or suggested.

In short, keep in mind that you are someone from the street that barely knows
anything about Linux and/or CVS and/or Kbabel, etc.  Will _all_ the info that
you need be present in this doc ?  If not, then we need to add it.

Good work and Salam (I'll be with no internet for the next 2-3 days).