searching arabeyes

Mohammed, I tried to search arabeyes about those 2 font developers that
had contacted us (maybe not so much developers, but they were looking
for info on developing fonts).  Is there anyway to search arabeyes and
to exclude certain sections of the website ?  In other words, if I only
want to search the 'general' mailing-list is that possible.  At a min
it would be nice to have 3 options to search (just a suggestion :-),

 1. Website + Mailing-lists
 2. Website	  only
 3. Mailing-lists only