Brief get-together ??

After a rather longish hiatus (summer vacations/school, etc :-) it
might seem appropriate to get together to simply talk.  No agenda,
no set pieces or conversations, but I think it would be good to see
each other again and get some focus going and rejuvenate what we
are doing and what we should plan for (in regards to arabeyes and
arabic linux at large) and what needs to be done, etc.

So how about it ?  An hour's worth of IRC next week sometime ??