Re: [Fribidi-discuss] fribidi & arabic shaping

Nadim, as per your request, I'm removing the mail from developer and dealing with
it from core. If you want it to be only between us two just say it:) I understand
what you are saying. The point is, Pango already does what you exactly say. IOW,
it adds a shaping layer (among others) to fribidi. So maybe I'm missing something
here, but my impression is exactly that, that you're asking to redo Pango (or
rename pango into fribidi). Supposing the fribidi people would want for example
to do that, they would just kinda have to do this: cp pango fribidi...

Yalla, salaam,
Chahine

Nadim Shaikli a *crit :