TODO lists

Salam,

I have heard (and do second) Nadim's calls for TODO lists. I don't
believe that they are incompatible w/ the proposed charter, etc. And,
in either case, we should keep moving and doing things in parallel as
opposed to wait until the charter is finalized.

I have committed the initial version of a general TODO list. By no
means is it comprehensive, but it's a shot ;) I took the liberty of
assigning tasks (which are already known to be assigned to someone).

I would highly recommend that you 'augment' (one of Nadim's favorite
words!) it, and log all the steps taken, comments, etc (along w/ dates
of their occurrence). Ideally we would have been using eDara by now, but
since it is no looking to be anywhre within my vision of the horizon,
we are going to move to this method.

On another note, I have emailed the DIT editor (BCc'd to core) and will
continue to do so to avoid future doubts about how I represent myself.

Later