Re: Arabeyes Charter Proposal

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 10:46 am, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Tayeb. Here's the amended charter, keeping Isam's and Mohamed's suggestion.
> I assume it is passed now then.
No, not passed yet .. we still didn't hear from Nadim .. I am sure that he
can offer valuable input ..

For me it seems that the Charter is fine .. but that is not a YE vote :-) I
still think that it should not pass and get discussed in one day if it is
ment to last as long as possible .. maybe there should be a section to define
the Charter and it's role, and to include the needed procedures to change the
charter ..