Fwd: ArabEyes and Linux-Egypt

Salam all ..
	Please note the email I received bellow, strangly I got the sma eidea dn
feeling that such Arabic HOWTO is needed after seeing the Spanish and Hebrew
HOWTO in linuxdocs.org .. Such document to tell about the status of
Arabization (and how to add arabic keymap difinision, fonts, support to
consol, and so on) is needed..

	Such document SHOULD be in the first place in Arabic, and then if there is
enough interest be in English. Enough Arabeyes documents in English, this
started to sound like to joke to some, including me :-)

	I am willing to start such document, but as you know I will nt be able to
write it all by myself, it will be an Arabeyes document that sum the status
and the efforts and guide through the Arabic support to Linux ..

	I hope to hear a little about what you think ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi