coop with the tunisian assoc: great great great news

making it very short because i've got a lot of work. in the same time, i
need you both to brainstorm as fast as you can. The guy is not kidding,
he knows what h'e's talking about. Right now, he's doing investigations
in the field of arab digital libraries and he would be interested if we
can point things in that sense. At the same time, he's got under his
supervision 30 PhD and Master students for whom he's ready to assign
tasks related to what we might thinnk is useful. He said he's interested
in cooperating on serious stuff, so he's kinda asking me what's behind
the website;) Guys, time for a poker stroke, this is how big cos build
themselves;) You search and think of possible fields of investigations
that could serve us. We have to give a serious face, credible from both
a professional and academic point of view;)

Salaam,
Chahine