Re: VIM fork?

Nadim Shaikli a *crit :

> As for Akka.  My opinion - release the thing on freshmeat ASAP to get more
> of an audience - you don't want a stalled project.

The project is not stalled as much as complete... except for the packaging
part... which I can't do except for Debian, because I don't use redhat,
mandrake, suse, slackware, etc..; so I don't know where and how configurations
look like and should go...

> PS. make sure your xterm (or whatever you use to create email) is no wider
>     than 80-char (it makes it lots easier to read your posts instead of
>     have 2-3 words always spill), just a suggestion.

I use netscape in fact. It is supposed to cut them.. Sorry about that... I
might have to upgrade and cross fingers so it does the job right this time...