Re: OSS conference follow up

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 08:01:07AM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> > I would go with "arabeyes.org - the first Open Source Arab project";
> > it mentions our name, it mentions open source and it seems all
> > encompassing.
>
> Well it may be missleading.. as there was Open Source projects and efforts for
No, it's not misleading. Arabeyes _is_ the first Arab Open Source project. Of
course the term 'project' is used loosely here to indicate it being a meta
project (or container like Nadim likes to call it). In other words, it is not
an application or product, it is a 'project of projects'. Though I would
prefer if it reads "Arab Open Source Project" instead of "Open Source Arab
Project".. the latter sounds awkward in my ears.

Let us see your bio before you send it. I think we probably want to make sure
it is super-polished first ;)

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: