Hola!

Salam folks,
Don't know how much I missed. I'm back to Paris for a few days. My
connection was horrible in Spain and still is. I'm hoping that by the
time I'll return there it'll be a bit better.
Well. I had a lot of things in head but right now I just forgot them
all. One thing for now is that I received an email from a couple of
engineers in Tunisia working on Arabic support for openoffice as a
graduation project (and it seems to be serious stuff because they've
kept working on it for the last few months). The thing is, they do not
seem to have put their efforts under any umbrella. I am going to try to
look for their email right now (sorry got hundreds of ones and it'll
probably take me a couple or three days to sort my emails so I apologize
in advance for any slowness). Any suggestion about this point at least?
Will send you more later,
Salam,
Chahine