Re: another new site

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> wrote:

> >   arabteam.nicmatic.com
>
> I don't see how these are related to what we do. I am not sure how broad
> you want our search to be. I am more interested in unix related sites.

OK - my mistake - I thought I saw linux there somewhere.  On second
inspection its all winblows based - disregard me then :-)

> >   www.cen499.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
>
> No, I haven't. I would rather if you contacted them, Nadim. I don't know if
> he would change his courses or adapt them for us.. but, he might entertain
> the thought of directing some of his students' projects our way, as one of
> the options ;)

OK then - I will add his name to the list of people I will invite at some
point.  I especially would like to make an extra effort to the educational
institutions and their students - not to change their teaching curriculum
or style, but to mention us and to possibly use as a potential project leads
to their students.